Offering personal attention
Kids Range Day
Learn all the shooting fundamentals, from firearm safety, marksmanship principles and more in a safe and controlled environment with amazing instructors.
These courses are limited to only 10 students a day and will be held on
Basic Course: Tuesday 7th October 2020 at 10am – 3pm
The cost of the basic course is $95.00 per student per day and this includes lunch.
Intermediate Course: Wednesday 8th October 2020 at 10am – 3pm
The cost of the intermediate course is $110.00 per student per day and this includes lunch. (Basic course is a prerequisite)
The Kaituki range day will be held at the Avalon Station shooting range in the Cardrona Valley.
The range day will enable your kids to experience:
In the Classroom lessons
- Introduction to firearms
- Firearms safety
- Cleaning and maintenance
- How and why we zero your firearm
- Firearm shooting positions
- Safety test (need to pass before being allowed on the range)
On the Range Coaching
- Marksmanship Firing positions
- Shooting a group and zeroing a firearm
- Shooting at different ranges
- Allowing for wind
- Shooting competition (winner takes all bragging rights until the advanced course)
Booking is essential to secure your child’s spot on the course.
What you allow will endure